Table MeasurementsDanville has a variety of tables available for your use during your Danville event.
- 4 - 5 ft round standard banquet tables
- 12 - 8ft rectangle standard banquet tables
- 100 black padded resin folding chairs
- 2 - Buffet kiosk servers - woodgrain tops, black table skirts included - 92 inches long each
- Cake table - 24" x 48"
Danville is an open vendor site but we do have a list of vendors that have done an amazing job.
Creative Catering by Joe – Joe Gramzinski email@example.com 321-863-4884
Creations Catering and Events - creationscateringandevents.com (407) 328-4242
River City Catering - www.rccatering.com Kailey Neeley 407-324-4343
Day of Coordinators
Lisandra Moreno firstname.lastname@example.org 772-672-2327
Karin - Hearts and Souls Event Management 321-299-3451
Hair and Makeup
Kristy’s Artistry Design Team Kristys Artistry Design Team - Orlando Makeup Artist
Steven Miller Photography stevenmillerpix.com
Cat Lemus Photography catlemus.com/
Rachel Doyle Photography RachelDoylePhotography.com 407-619-6020
Our DJ Rocks - ourdjrocks.com
Engaged Sounds Entertainment – Drew Kress (407) 362-1850; (407) 362-1830
Web: gofldj.com; bflyevents.com
Oviedo Florist - oviedoflorist.com
Shamrock beverage & Liquor 407-823-9370 shamrockliquors.com
Pat’s Liquor and Leaf - patsliquororlando.com 407-365-0998
Information for your special eventThe Danville staff want your special day to be wonderful in every aspect! Below are some guidelines and helpful information concerning the rental of our venue.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to your event.
- A timeline of your event weekend is requested no later than two weeks prior to your event.
- Check-in is at 2PM for packages including an overnight stay. Your concierge for the weekend will arrive 30 minutes prior to your check-in.
- You will be required to supply a credit card number at check-in for any incidental charges during your event. We do not keep any of that information on file.
- A liability policy is required for any event at Danville and is purchased by the client. The liability insurance waiver is due 5 days prior to your event. The website is: www.theeventhelper.com or WWW.EWEDINSURANCE.COM
- The rental of Danville is rental of the venue only with overnight stay(s) depending on your package choice. It does not include any items such as fire pits, patio heaters etc.
- There will not be anyone to assist you with decorating, setting tables/chairs, or running your event. We recommend you hire a coordinator to assist you with these jobs OR we can suggest a weekend or day of coordinator for you from our preferred list that are familiar with our venue.
- Your event will include a concierge from Danville who is in charge of the Inn and has her own responsibilities that must be attended to prior and during your event. She is not in charge of any setting up, decorating, helping wedding party assemble, tear down, etc.
- Live music must be approved by Danville prior to the event. Ask about our preferred list of DJs.
- If your caterer is providing a bartender, they must submit a verification to us 30 days prior to your event. If they are not providing one, you must use one of our bartenders from our preferred list that are familiar with our venue. Their cost is $35/HR plus tips and are paid directly the night of your event.
- All alcohol must be served in the bar by the specified bartender. When the bartender leaves for the evening, no more alcohol is to be served to or imbibed by your guests. Shots or drinking games are not permitted. NO EXCEPTIONS. At any time, the specified bartender can cut off any guest(s) if he sees inappropriate behavior among guests. Bar is to close at 9:45PM.
- You are responsible for the actions of your guests. Danville reserves the right to require the removal of any guest based on their actions.
- We highly recommend you use our kegerators in our bar. We have two with regular taps and they will hold 1⁄2 kegs.
- Any live flame must be 1 1⁄2 in below top of holder and must be sitting in water, sand, marbles, etc. NO TAPERS are allowed.
- The hanger door is required to close at 10PM. No guests are to be outside after 10 PM. All guests should be gone by 10:30PM. Only guests staying by pre-arrangement are allowed on property after 10:30PM.
- Danville prides itself on our relations with our neighbors and we value their goodwill and work hard to maintain those good relations. The music volume levels are monitored by a decibel meter. Your DJ is required to keep the volume levels under the specified level of 90DB during your event.
- You are required to have the Photo Booth Attendant if you are using the photo booth. The fee is $350.00 for 4 hours and is payable to Danville BnB.
- Danville does not provide any dinnerware, napkins, cups, food or ice. We suggest you bring at least 7 bags of ice for your event along with coolers.
- Danville is sprayed for insects (mosquitoes) regularly. You may choose to have additional spraying to guarantee a “bug-free” event. We use Massey services but you are welcome to use any company you desire.
- Danville provides the use of our tables and chairs. We have 100 black padded resin folding chairs, 4 –5ft round tables (seat 8-10), and 12 – 8ft rectangle tables (seat 10-12). These will be delivered to the area but not set up. Danville may assist in this, if time permits, but the setup of the tables and chairs is not the responsibility of the Danville staff. We also have a sweetheart table and cake table.
- Danville does not have a catering kitchen available to outside caterers.
- Danville does not provide any linens.
- Extra guests on the wedding night must be approved by Danville prior to the event. As a policy, only the wedding couple are overnight guests on the wedding night. No one is to be sleeping on the parlor furniture.
- Danville does not provide any food during your stay, but you are welcome to use the fully equipped kitchen in the Inn to prepare and/or store your food.
- The Danville staff will assist in gathering up any decorations while they are in the process of cleaning the venue. You are required to have all decorations removed by you check out time designated on your contract. An additional fee may apply if you are requesting a later check out time.
- Tipping is not required but greatly appreciated for your vendors as well as our own Danville staff including the photo booth attendant, concierge and bartender if applicable.