Information for your special event
The Danville staff wants your day to be wonderful so below is some helpful information concerning your venue rental.
1. Final payment is due 30 days prior to your event.
2. Check in is at 2PM.
3. You will be required to supply a credit card number at check in for any incidental charges during your event.
4. A liability policy is required for any event at Danville and is purchased by the client. The liability insurance waiver is due 5 days prior to your event. The website is:
5. The rental of Danville is rental of the venue only with overnight stay(s) depending on your package choice. It does not include any items such as cars, fire pits, etc.
6. There will not be anyone available to assist you with decorating and setting tables and chairs. The Concierge has responsibilities that must be attended to prior to and during events. Please be sure to have someone in charge to be responsible for decorating and setting up seating and tables.
7. Live music must be approved by Danville prior to the event.
8. You are required to use a bartender from Danville’s approved list of bartenders. If your caterer is providing a bartender, they must submit a verification to us 30 days prior to your event.
9. All alcohol must be served in the bar by the specified bartender. When the bartender leaves for the evening, no more alcohol is to be served to or imbibed by your guests. Shots or drinking games are not permitted as this has caused issues during events. Bar is to close at 10pm. The Bar will be locked at that time.
10. Any use of open flame during your event must be approved by Danville before your event.
11. The hanger door is required to close at 10pm. No guests are to be outside after 10pm. Event guests should all be gone by 10:30. All guests, besides those that are staying by pre-arrangement, must leave by this time unless prior arrangements are made with the Concierge. Fees may apply. Danville prides itself on our relations with our neighbors and we value their goodwill and work hard to maintain those good relations.
12. The volume levels are monitored by a decibel meter. Your DJ is required to keep the volume levels under the specified level of 90DB during your event.
13. You are required to have the Photo Booth Attendant if you are using the photo booth. The fee for the photo booth attendant is $200.00. Please verify the time with the attendant that you would like the Photo Booth to open Please make checks are made out to Jessica Shaw. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Danville does not provide any cups, dinnerware, napkins, food or drink or ice. You will typically need at least 7 bags of ice for an event.
15. Danville is sprayed for insects (mosquitoes) regularly. You may choose to have additional spraying to guarantee a “bug free” event. A company that will do this is: Mosquito Joe. You are welcome to contract any company that you choose.
16. Danville provides the use of our tables and chairs. We have 100 black padded resin chairs, 4 – 5ft. round tables and 12 – 8ft. rectangle tables. These will be delivered to the area but not necessarily set up. Danville may assist in this, if time permits, but the setup of the tables and chairs is not the responsibility of the Danville staff.
17. Danville provides the use of the staging area in the catering kitchen as a courtesy to its clients. Its use is for staging a pre-prepared catered meal. If you wish to use appliances, ovens, or refrigeration equipment, there is a fee for their use. Please see Danville management.