Florida Weddings at Danville Bed and Breakfast
A Beautiful Moment...The perfect wedding begins with a romantic garden ceremony, and Danville BnB has the perfect spot. Your ceremony will be held in the elegant gazebo or under the old oak trees with a backdrop of vibrant greenery in beautiful, secluded Geneva, Florida. Our expansive garden and lawn are just a short stroll down from your bridal dressing room. Photo opportunities abound all around the venue.
After the ceremony, join your guests in Downtown Danville, a quaint and charming small town, brought to life from days gone by, found inside a spacious area large enough for an airplane hangar. Dance in the town square and have a drink at O'Shaw's, a cozy, functional Irish pub. Your caterer can set up a buffet in the marquee tent outside on the grounds.
The bride and groom can spend the weekend at the Inn, with several of our packages. Begin with a rehearsal dinner Friday night, then a bride and bridesmaids overnight. Saturday morning, after breakfast, the hairstylist and makeup artist arrive. The bride and groom prepare for their nuptials in their individual rooms. Saturday afternoon, have the wedding in the Courtyard followed by the reception in downtown Danville. Saturday evening, spend the night in the Bridal Suite.
At Danville Bed and Breakfast, you have the flexibility to choose your own wedding planner, caterer, florist, chair rental company and other vendors, without extra fees.
- Exclusive use of Danville on your wedding day
- A staff concierge
- The convenience of a private, all inclusive location for your rehearsal dinner, bride and bridesmaids overnight, ceremony, reception and honeymoon with certain packages.
- Flexibility to choose your own wedding planner, caterer, florist, rental company and other vendors
- The Inn, parlor area and full kitchen
- Access to the gazebo, garden and grounds during your event
- State-of-the-art audio and lighting equipment
- Allows your DJ easy access to create a hi-tech light and sound show, Danville includes sound and lighting equipment
- 50 Inch TV - Show slides or videos of the bride and groom's early days.
- Use of O'Shaw's Pub (bartender required)
- Ample acres of free parking
- An assortment of tables including marble top perching tables, 100 black padded resin chairs, 12 - 8ft rectangle tables and 4 - 5ft round tables
- 40'x20' Marquee tent
- Rental of our full-sized Photo Booth (Additional fee)